Welcome To NTP Pakistan
A TB FREE PAKISTAN
To substantially reduce the burden of TB by 2015 in line with the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
- Expand access to FREE quality diagnosis & treatment for TB patients.
- Reduce human suffering & socioeconomic burden associated with TB.
- Protect vulnerable populations from TB, TB/HIV and MDR-TB.
- Halt & begin to reverse the incidence of TB by 2015 (MDG-6, T-8).
- Targets linked to MDGs and endorsed by Stop TB Partnership.
- Detect at least 70% of infectious TB cases & cure at least 85% of them.
- Reduce TB prevalence and death rates by 50% by 2015.
- Elimination of TB as public health problem by 2050.